Lorna A Petschelt

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wow! I'm Almost 5 Months Old!!!


April 9th, 2005.
Baka Mira is going back home, and Lorna and I will go with her. We're going to Travnik, Bosnia to visit with my sister and her family. Lorna will for the first time meet her aunt Jadranka, uncle Dario and her little cousin Borno, who just turned 4. It's so exciting and kind of scary! The trip is almost 48 hrs long, but I don't worry too much, mother's strength is enormous.
The only bad thing about this trip is that we have to leave daddy here. He can't take off from work that much. It's going to be tough couple months, but daddy understands my desire to go and show off our daughter.

The flight was Ok, Lorna behaved pretty good. After switching from one plane to another, and then to one more, 1,5 hour long cab drive was piece of cake. We were finally there, it was well after midnight, but everyone was awake and anxious to meet this little miracle, named Lorna.

Two months went by real fast. On June 13th we were on the plain back to the States. I hate to remember this experience; Lorna screamed during the whole time, the plane was packed, the flight attendants were not helpful at all... all in all - trip from hell!!!
Boy, was I glad to see my loving husband at the SAT airport...
It felt good to be home again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home