Lorna A Petschelt

Friday, May 19, 2006

Baka Is Coming Back!!! Yahoo!!!



October 15th 2005.

Today is the day!!! My mom is coming to visit and (hopefully) stay with us for six months! We're so happy!!! I know it sounds weird, but my hubby is looking forward to seeing his mother-in-law again. They really like each other. (Didn't I tell you I married the perfect guy???)

And, he knows that baka will help us take care of Lorna. So far, we had no help form anybody else. Unfortunately, Ed's mom passed away over 15 yrs ago, and his dad and stepmom are not feeling well enough to babysit and help us with Lorna. So, we are on our own...

My mom's health is not great either, but she tries to do as much as she can to help us, and what's most important, to be with her granddaughter.

We're going to Houston airport to pick her up, and I've been up since 6 AM. Her plain should lend at approx. 6:00 PM, drive to Houston is about 4 hrs long. Need I say more???

Here we are - Houston! I'm getting really anxious, Lorna is behaving well, it's like she knows something real important is to happen soon.

Finally, they announces that her flight from Amsterdam arrived. Next 30 minutes or so, will be an eternity...

And the moment we all have been expecting - baka is here!!! Lorna went straight to her, baka had a Barbie doll for her. It looked like they have never been apart... Man, am I crying or what???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home